I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU 5 REASONS WHY YOU LET GO OF D'ANTONI.
1. good coachs do welll with bad teams look at what mark jackson is doing with the warriors look what doug collins is doing with the 76ers d'antoni has to come to the conclusion that there are 2 ends of the floor the 7 second or less stratagem does not work.
2. how do you let a guy you coached (boris diaw) who is like equivalent to kwame brown look like michael jordan
3. problems are like weeds you have to eradicate them as soon as possible do not wait till your 15 games under 500 to do this.
4. remember during the playoffs this guy didn't even know how many timeoouts he had
5. how do you give up 17 three pointers shaking my fuckin head
ON ANOTHER NOTE STOP THIS NO DONT TRADE AMARE HE GOT US HERE KNOW A 100 MILLION GOT HIM HERE SO DON'T BE SO COMPASSIONATE FOR THIS DUDE HE IS JUST AS EXPENDABLE NOW BETWEEN ME AND YOU I THINK THE TRADE TALKS ARE BOTHERING HIM BECAUSE AMARE'S NAME HAS BEEN IN ALOT OF TALKS IT ALSO LOOKS LIKE THE KNICKS ARE FIRST RUNNER UP FOR JR SMITH WHICH I LOVE THIS DEAL A GUY WHO MAKES YOUR OFFENSE AND DEFENSIVE FRONTLINE WITH HIM IN THE BACKCOURT WITH BARON I REALLY LIKE THAT I THINK THAT CAN MESH IF AMARE CONTINUES TO PLAY LIKE THIS DONT BE SURPRISED IF SOME TALKS HEAT UP GOING INTO MARCH MIND YOU THIS DUDE HAD 4 KNEE SURGERYS A BAD BACK HE;S ON THE DECLINE SO BE ON THE LOOK OUT